Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sketch Challenge - More Inspiration!

I'm back to bring you some more design team interpretations of this week's sketch! See the original post to find the sketch and instructions for the challenge. Have a great weekend!

Allison - "Too Cute"
I loved Shannon's sketch so this layout came together pretty quickly!  I did move the title and put my journaling in its place.

Michele - "Beauty"
This is a layout of my cousin-- isn't she beautiful?! I just loved this Bo Bunny paper; I felt that the colors complemented the picture nicely. Also, I was pumped to use those glitter chipboard letters because it is surprisingly hard to find layouts of mine that work with them!

Leigh - "Scenic"
I did this in 11x8 format- a perfect fit for this sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment