Sunday, April 11, 2010

QOTW - April 11th

Q: What color or colors are your favorite to scrap with?


DT Answers: 


Allison: Anything bright! But I really love turquoise and green!


Brittney: Earth tones - including Kraft!


Jamie: Love to use browns, greys, blacks and whites with bright pops of color.


Jen: KRAFT!!!! I love the stuff... probably too much! other then that I love bright and bold colours in patterns!


Leigh: PINK. and kraft.


Michele: It really depends on what mood I'm in or what pictures I'm using. But if I had to say what my favorite colors are, then I'd say blues, browns, and kraft.


Monica: For backgrounds, my favorites are white & kraft. For everything else, I love turquoise/teal, fuchsia, and other bright colors.


Rachel: My backgrounds are usually black, white, or kraft and I tend to use a lot of blues and pinks.


Shannon: Kraft or white background with bright colored accents.


Steph: Kraft, white, greens, and blues!


Leave a comment and let us know what color or colors you love to scrap with!

1 comment:

  1. At the moment I am on a pastel kick all pinks and greens and soft browns.......I am sure it will be something else next week
    x

    ReplyDelete