Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random Prompt...a wee bit more inspiration

Here are a few more takes on this week's Random Prompt challenge, which is to hand stitch on your layouts. The DT did some amazing work with Cosmo Cricket product, and they aren't even our sponsors (but we'd love to have 'em!). To play along, be sure to link up your layout here.

Jen's "Good Morning Sunshine"

Michelle inspired me to use my cosmo cricket early bird line and now i am addicted!! how perfect if mixes with my sass! Photo is me at cottage in Australia becoming a coffee drinker ... yep I am new to that addiction as well!

Michele's "Being Silly"

I just love this Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" paper; in fact, this is the second time you've seen this in one of my layouts and don't be surprised if it shows up again!! I believe in getting my money's worth. haha

Thanks for checking back! We can't wait to see what yall have come up with!

xxbesos
j.leija

No comments:

Post a Comment