Thursday, April 1, 2010

All About Me Challenge - April 1

Happy April Fool's Day!! Steph and Monica here to bring you the very first challenge for April, the All About Me challenge. Your challenge is.......... to scrap a self-portrait! So many times, we neglect to scrapbook photos of ourselves. And, I don't know about you, but I am the photographer in my family so I always end up taking all the photos and getting none of myself in them. So, have a little photo shoot and pick your favorites!

Need some ideas? Here are layouts by the AAM hostesses:

Stephanie (Steph) - "This is Me"

Monica - "If You..."
One of our dt members, Shannon, shared this quote and I just knew I wanted to use it somehow. I thought it would be perfect for an "about me" layout.

Here is one more from our design team:
Shannon - "It's Who I Am"
I went in a different direction with this prompt. I chose to use words to scrap a self portrait rather than using a photo. Journaling reads: brown eyed girl, love life, Red Sox fan, New Englander at heart (born & raised), creative creative, stay at home mom, Marine Corps wife, country music lover, outspoken, active.


Submission Instructions:
You may submit a maximum of TWO projects by the challenge deadline and will get one chance at the prize for each entry. Your project must be NEW as of the challenge date & must meet the criteria posted by the challenge hosts to be eligible to win. To submit your layout, add the direct URL for your layout to Mr. Linky. He’ll be at the bottom of each challenge post. You can link to your uploaded project in a gallery like Two Peas in a Bucket, a Photobucket account, or a post on another blog. Just make sure the URL takes us directly to your project and not just your blog homepage or whole gallery.

The challenge winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Every challenge winner will get a special “Challenge Winner” blinkie to use in their signatures on messages boards or blog posts. We will pool all the challenge entries and do a prize drawing with the random number generator at the end of the month. We may also occasionally have smaller prizes for mini-giveaways, so keep checking back!

If you have questions about any of this or have a problem using the blog, e-mail us at handmadelovechallenge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment