Saturday, April 10, 2010

Color Challenge- Even MORE inspiration!

We hope that you are enjoying our latest color challenge! If you need some more inspiration, take a look at these wonderful layouts from our DT team. Check back on Monday for the last of the inspiration! Happy Scrapping!



Rachel- Beautiful Easter Eggs

Purple and green- I rarely use the two colors, but I knew what I wanted to do when this challenge was issued. I used my brand new BG Kioshi and scrapped a picture of the Easter Eggs that were dyed this past week at church!


Jamie- Shades of Gray

I would never have come up with this color scheme if not for this amazing color challenge! It sets the mood and the tone for this layout perfectly
.


Monica- Birthday Card

For this challenge, I decided to do a card! I used my Cricut to cut out the flower. I decided to keep it simple because the colors are so vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment