Sunday, March 7, 2010

QOTW - March 7th

What is on your most current music playlist?


Allison: Right now I'm loving Muse, Mutemath, Passion Pit, Neon Trees, & George Strait (LOL, kinda random but I just saw him and concert!)


Brittney: Anything Lady Gaga - her music always puts me in a great mood!


Courtney: A Little More Country Than That, What You Mean to Me (from Starstruck) and Glee's version of Lean on Me.


Michele: Glee soundtrack, some songs from the movie Nine, Black Eyed Peas, and the new Alicia Keys song


Monica: Lately I have been hooked on the Cranberries. My favorites by them are Zombie, Linger, Ode to My Family, and Salvation. So that's what I have been listening to!


Rachel: The GLEE soundtrack. It is fantastic!


Shannon: Anything country lately. Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Sugarland, Lady Antebellum and Zac Brown Band.


Stephanie (Steph): My current playlist consists of: U2 - Magnificent, Lady Antebellum - I Run to You and Need You Now, Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feeling, Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night, Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone, and Owl City - Fireflies.


Teri: Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean- They are my "go to" artists when I need some creative mojo!

1 comment:

  1. I am all about the Lady Ga Ga at the momoment, or 30 Seconds to Mars, depending on my ever change music mood.
    x

    ReplyDelete