Saturday, March 27, 2010

More Stash Layouts and Cards

We hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Here are some other Design Team interpretations of this week's Stash Challenge. You can find the requirements here.

Shannon- Mimic and Thank You card

Journaling reads: "I can't help but smile when you copy my every move. From trying to put on makeup (using crayons & markers) to sitting with a pillow in your lap on the couch. You really are a mini-me."


Jamie- Etc. and Thinking of You card

"I only used 2 sheets of patterned paper but they were double sided. So they had a lot of milage. And ok, I'll admit I struggled with adding some bling but eeked it out with the pearl brads! 3 photos, some alphas and a sheet of cardstock later, I tackled this week's Stash Challenge"


Allison- A Little Twang and U Rock card

"I used a piece of Cosmo Cricket patterned paper for the background. The calendar elements as well as the wood grain and graph paper were all cut out of a double sided piece of Studio Calico paper. I used Kraft for the cardstock and only added one extra set of letter stickers."

No comments:

Post a Comment