Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Additional Incentive


Hey luvs! Jamie here :) It's my first official post for Handmade Love (eeek!!!) I'm excited in case you couldn't tell! As if you needed yet another reason to participate in this weeks oh-so-fun challenge, I'm upping the ante. Remember my take on this week's challenge? This fun little gift bag album, pictured to my left? Yeah, the winner of this week's Random Prompt challenge will receive this as a RAK for yalls ever appreciated participation! I had so much fun making this and I can't wait to pass it along to one of you! So get to your scrap area, non-scrapping material in hand and just get 'er done! Christy, Doris and Nancy have already impressed the pants (US pants not the UK kind) off of me. That's the beauty of this challenge, everyone has come up with something totally different!
xxbesos
Jamie

2 comments: