Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Scraplift Layouts

We hope you all are having a great weekend! Our design team has a few more ideas based on our original layout.
Shannon- "M" 
"It was weird to scraplift myself, and I wanted something completely different. I kept the bracket element and the 3 strips. Just turned it 90 degrees and added 4 pictures instead of one."



 Jamie- "23rd Birthday"
"I loved the inspiration layout but hated the pink in this background paper. So I moved my photo and design elements up to hide it!"


 Monica- "Mom and Me" 
"I stuck pretty much with the exact design and placement of objects. I ran out of M's for my title so I had to compensate with outlines!"

We hope these layouts inspire you to join our challenge. For every layout you submit this month you will be entered in a drawing for a $20 gift card to two peas in a bucket.  You can submit your layout for this challenge HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment