Sunday, February 7, 2010

Question of the Week

Welcome to our very first Question of the Week (QOTW)! Every Sunday a question will be posted, and you will be able to see how the Design Team members answered. Please feel free to play along by posting your answer as a comment!


Question: Do you have any other hobbies or activities you are involved in?


DT Answers:


Allison: Scrapbooking is my #1 hobby. I also like photography (though I'm not the best). I LOVE to read as well.
Brittney: Another photography lover here! Once I graduate, I plan to take a couple photography courses at the university to enhance my skills.
Courtney: I love graphic design and making things in Photoshop, also reading and writing.
Jamie: I'm an avid reader and intermediate photographer.
Jen: Anything seaglass! I make jewelry and other neat things with it. When I am not in my scraproom you will find me on the beaches treasure hunting! I also love photography!
Kate: Bicycling! I bought a hybrid bike this past spring and love using it to get around DC.
Leigh: Besides scrapbooking i love reading, yoga & aerobics, and thrifting- especially vintage books.
Michele: Scrapbooking is my main hobby, but I love to read and can curl up with a good book for hours!
Monica: Hmm... scrapbooking is my main hobby but I love to read and sometimes I knit (although I only know how to make scarves!). Is shopping considered a hobby?
Rachel: I teach dance, sing in my church choir, and paint. I love to be active an keep busy!
Shannon: I really enjoy photography as a hobby. I guess you could call me a "momarazzi". I also enjoy exercise, though being pregnant has caused me to cut back on that.
Stephanie (Steph): My other hobby, which goes hand in hand with scrapbooking, is photography. I am still a novice, but I am having fun trying out new techniques!
Stephanie: I pretty much scrapbook as my main hobby. I do enjoy reading and listening to music but, it is mainly scrapbooking.
Teri: Photography was my passion long before scrapbooking. I also love to read, shop and watch my hubby play in his band as often as possible.

4 comments:

  1. So, because I'm lame and can't commit to your Young Scrappers thread on 2peas, I'm gonna stalk you girls here!

    Long before I got into scrapbooking, I was big into quilting, cross stitching, and sewing. Now I try to incorporate all that into my scrapbooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Besides Scrapbooking (cardmaking/altering/minis...) I love to read (especially period mysteries) and also like to do cross stitch. :) None of which are easy to do with little ones around. LOL Maybe I need to make my hobby legos or playdough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethany! hehe, too cute about making legos & playdough hobbies!

    Missy - that's cool that you incorporate all of those into your scrapbooking! I love hand stitching on my pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found this challenge blog and am looking forward to the challenge tomorrow.

    My hobby other than scrapbooking is painting and reading oh and collecting Hello Kitty stuff.

    I am really happy to have found this blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete